Friday, May 30, 2014

My first pedicure!

I've mentioned, I believe, how much I love my wife, yes?

Well today she gave me even more reason.  I had mentioned to her that I wanted to get my nails done.  I've never had a pedicure before and had always been a bit indifferent to my toenails.  I wanted to change that and get both my fingernails and toenails looking more presentable.

She offered to go with me to get a manicure/pedicure done.  Including color on the toes!  (Her idea!)

Yes, my lovely wonderful wife went with me and we both got pedicures and I got a manicure.  When we got there, she insisted on the deluxe package, which included all kinds of neat stuff, including a hot stone massage of my calves and shoulders, a rub down of my arms and hands, and a really good job on my fingernails and toenails.  Here's a picture of the toes :)


Ok, I don't have the sexiest feet in the world (they look much nicer in stockings ), but I love the color!

I feel very pretty, and definitely more feminine.  

This has been a great day!

And I love my wife :)


No comments:

Post a Comment